Why Have An Ion Detox Foot Bath Treatment?
With the increase in the number of chemicals introduced in the last fifty years, there has been a dramatic increase in incidences of auto-immune disease, allergies and common infections.
Chemicals can act as toxins that can block receptor sites on cells, and cause changes in calcium homeostasis selectively killing cells, and alter expression of gene products. Metals and chemical toxins weaken the immune system and cause increased vulnerability to virus, bacterial fungal and parasitic infections. In an attempt to detoxify these substances, our bowels, kidneys and liver are being overloaded.
Our elimination channels have become blocked or dysfunctional, because, in conjunction with these synthetic chemicals, and the western diet that is so acid forming and devitalized.
To relieve the strains on the kidneys and liver it is more important than ever to maintain a detoxification regimen. The ion foot bath is designed to relieve these strains and help the body re-balance its energy fields allowing organs to function better.
What do I need to do to Prep for the treatment?
- Drink lots of water before and after
- Make sure you have clean feet with no moisturizers
- Before you come for a treatment , make sure all open cuts, sores, and athlete foot is healed
What will I see in the foot bath?
Many different colors and objects will appear in the water during the ionCleanse session. These colors and objects may be a good indication of what your body is getting rid of.
Meaning of Colors
The ionCleanse does not heal or cure disease or any condition. It pulls toxins out of the body. If your problem is caused by a toxic buildup that the ionCleanse dissolves, it may be diminished by the detoxification, but certainly not cured. Frequent detoxification with the ionCleanse gives people a greater sense of well-being and helps them to feel better.
- Yellow-green: Detoxifying from the kidney, bladder, urinary tract, female/prostate area
- Orange: Detoxifying from Joints
- Brown: Detoxifying from liver, tobacco, cellular debris
- Black: Detoxifying from liver
- Dark Green: Detoxifying from gallbladder
- White foam: Lymphatic system
- White cheese-like particles: Most likely yeast
- Black flecks: Heavy metals
- Red flecks: Blood clot material
- Teal: Old medication
- Parasites: We have also seen parasites, pin worms, and smelly purple mucous that came from a person on daily allergy medication. We have experienced various rancid odors.
How often should I use the ionCleanse?
As a general rule, the maximum bathing frequency for persons under fifty years of age is three times a week for fourteen sessions, with a three-week break before beginning the next sequence. The maximum bathing frequency for persons over fifty is twice a week with a two-week break after fourteen sessions. Each session is 30 minutes in length. Once a month is recommended for maintenance.
What to Expect after Treatment?
Healthy individuals can expect to feel lighter and experience a greater feeling of wellbeing from each session. Some people with pain, edema, swollen, and deteriorating joints have reported symptomatic relief from these sessions. Please drink a lot of water before and after treatment. You may feel tired for few days after your treatment while your body is flushing the toxins.
Who should Not use ionCleanse?
People wearing pacemakers
Organ transplants recipients
People taking heart regulating medications
Anyone taking psychotic or seizure medication
Anyone taking blood thinners, such as Coumadin
Pregnant or nursing women